- Contact Us
Google display ads campaign set-up
Target internet users through Google display advertising
Your Google display campaign is in good hands
The Google Display Network is a group of websites that are eligible to have your banners and responsive display ads display on them alongside relevant content. Running display ads is a great way to reach a wider audience and compliment your existing international digital marketing strategy. We will plan and set up a display or responsive display campaign for you.ENQUIRE NOW
Google display ad campaigns can help...
When you want to build your brand awareness in a market.
When you want to support your search campaigns and generate more visitors.
When you want to run a Google display campaign but do not have the time, resources or expertise to do so.
When you want to run a Google display campaign in different languages but do not have the in-house resources.
Why is Google display advertising important?
The Google Display Network is a group of websites that are eligible to have your banners and responsive display ads display on them alongside relevant content.
Banners are set-sized banners that contain text and calls-to-action on them.
Responsive display ads are those which automatically change size, format and appearance in order to fit the screen of the user's device and the ad space available on a website. This means that your ad will be always displayed in the best format, regardless of where the ad is appearing or what device the user is browsing on, thereby hopefully boosting your click-through rates.
Running display ads is a great way to reach a wider audience and compliment your existing international digital marketing strategy.
We will plan and set up a display or responsive display campaign for you.
How it works
The process begins by completing a briefing questionnaire to clarify your objectives for the Google display ads. This briefing will be visible to all the team members involved with delivering the service and is the foundation for all our quality checks.
A PPC Specialist will plan and set up a display or responsive display campaign for you, which can include the following:
- uploading banners for a banner ads campaign, or uploading the ad text, image and logo for a responsive display ads campaign
- A/B testing the different elements of the ads to give us more data to analyse and optimise with once the campaigns are live
- selecting an audience to target in terms of demographics, topics and interests based on persona research and real-life data extracted from Google Analytics
- uploading any keywords that can be used for the display campaign to refine targeting
- discovering specific manual placements to target, if required
- setting up remarketing lists
- excluding site categories containing sensitive content and parked domains
- setting the location and language targeting
- setting the bid strategy for the budget
- setting any ad scheduling required
- setting ad rotation
- setting frequency capping
Please note that responsive ads campaigns are slightly more expensive as they involve the upload of ad content and logos, not just banners.
Please also note that once a Google display campaign has been set up and launched, it requires a human element of optimisation including: monitoring A/B tests to determine winners and adjust the ads accordingly, monitoring placements and excluding any that are irrelevant or not performing up to standard, monitoring demographic performance, and campaign refinement.
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for its clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams. Webcertain operates in 44 languages.
- Contact Us