- Contact Us
International PPC Consultancy Support and Review
Could you be getting more sales and ROI for your budget?
Boost your global PPC campaign performance
Small changes can mean big wins in international PPC and can ensure you get the best possible results for your PPC spend. Through analysing your campaigns and identifying their strengths and weaknesses, our team of international paid search specialists will give specific, actionable advice on how to optimise your campaigns to meet your objectives and drive better results. From improving ad copy to identifying top performing keywords, excluding negative terms and spotting opportunities, our recommendations will be quick and easy to implement. Our flexible approach means we can either make the changes for you, or simply provide the advice for your in-house teams to put into practice if you prefer.ENQUIRE NOW
International PPC consultancy can help...
When you need support creating well-targeted campaigns to boost your global reach.
When you are looking for a one-off consultancy service without the need for on-going monthly fees.
When you want to increase sales and improve ROI.
When you want expert advice from hands-on global paid search specialists.
Why have international PPC consultancy?
PPC campaigns can be costly if they are not getting you the expected results. However, an underperforming campaign doesn't necessarily mean starting from scratch. With our international PPC consultancy service, we will help you understand why your campaigns are not performing as well as they could and help with optimising your PPC campaigns to drive relevant visitors to your website and get you more business.
Our extensive experience of working with Google, Bing, Yahoo, Naver, Baidu and Yandex ensures that we are up-to-date with their latest developments and features and enables us to provide an exceptional level of support for your international PPC campaigns.
A PPC Specialist will review your campaign based on your requirements and provide recommendations that will help you boost your reach, increase conversions, brand awareness or leads depending on your KPIs. This is a one-off consultancy service covering areas such as campaign performance analysis, optimisation, ad relevancy, keyword and landing page review, bidding strategies and budget allocation.
The end result will be a healthier international paid search campaign that ensures you reach the right audience and achieve your marketing goals.
How it works
The process begins by completing a briefing questionnaire to clarify your objectives and to gather all the information we will need to carry out the optimisation or support required on your PPC account, such as your budget and KPIs. This briefing will be visible to all the team members involved with delivering the service and is the foundation for all our quality checks. We will need access to your paid search campaign.
A PPC Specialist, under the supervision of your Project Manager, will assess the different elements of your paid search campaign, including:
- optimisation to analyse the top and bottom performers and any anomalies in your campaign
- keyword and landing page reviews to identify where potential issues lie within your account
- bid management
- budget allocation according to performance and your KPIs
- ad optimisation (pausing underperformers)
- monitoring specific keywords
- identification of keywords and ads that aren't meeting your KPIs
- identification of opportunities that can be pushed to drive improvement
- UTM tracking implementation for a maximum of 100 keywords
- tracking implementation/set-up (such as Yandex Metrica, Yahoo Analytics)
Based on your requirements, this service ensures that:
- you know where the strengths and weaknesses lie in your campaigns
- you know what actions need to be taken to eliminate the weak points including bid management and ad optimisation – we can also carry out this task for you, if required
- your budgets are applied according to performance to ensure the elements of your campaigns that achieve your KPIs achieve strong visibility
- you know what opportunities there are in your campaigns to further improve performance
A PPC Specialist will provide this consultation via a report containing their recommendations or they can make the necessary changes directly to your campaign, if you prefer.
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for its clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams. Webcertain operates in 44 languages.
- Contact Us