The Webcertain Global Mobile Report 2013 examines the state of the mobile web in 28 major global markets and provides specific country insights, as well as global mobile marketing statistics.
You'll learn the following (and more) for all 28 markets examined:
- The amount of traffic mobile generates as a percentage of total web traffic
- The amount of traffic each mobile OS (e.g. Android, iOS) accounts for
- The number of smartphone users and smartphone penetration
- Y/Y smartphone growth
- Monthly tablet and smartphone usage among the internet population
- Comparative breakdown of regions and countries.