- Contact Us
PPC Strategic Audit
Are your multilingual PPC campaigns up to scratch?
Time to freshen things up!
Regular PPC audits are essential because they're a way for you to revisit elements of your global campaigns that you assumed should work. With audits, you can see if your conversions are being tracking properly, if your search terms are relevant and up-to-date for your target audience and if your landing pages have the correct content. If any problems go unnoticed, your campaigns won't perform as well as they could if not addressed. A native PPC Specialist will conduct an audit and make recommendations on what to improve, covering areas such as your keywords, site links, landing pages and budget.ENQUIRE NOW
A multilingual PPC campaign audit can help...
When you want to identify strong and weak points in your chosen ad groups.
When you want to improve the overall performance and efficiency of your PPC account.
When you want to refresh and optimise your global campaigns to get the best results.
Why conduct a multilingual PPC campaign audit?
With paid search becoming increasingly more competitive, it is very important to know how your international campaigns are performing as this can enable you to detect opportunities and improve the overall performance of your PPC activity.
This international PPC audit will identify both strong and weak points in your chosen ad groups. It will also help you to plan your budget more effectively. We will provide in-depth recommendations on how you can improve performance going forwards to achieve your desired results.
Following the completion of the audit, you will know:
- how to best target your account to meet your marketing goals and expectations
- the weak points that can be easily fixed to improve performance quickly
- what you can optimise going forwards, such as ad recommendations and keyword opportunities
How does a multilingual PPC campaign audit work?
The process begins by completing a briefing questionnaire with your Account Manager to clarify your objectives for the audit. This briefing will be visible to all the team members involved with delivering the audit and is the foundation for all our quality checks. We will send you a unique email address with which you can grant us read-only access to your advertising and analytics accounts, and we will also need to know:
- which search engine you would like us to carry out your audit on
- which ad groups you'd like us to focus on
- what your goals are for the ad groups - e.g. level of conversions per month, specific CTR, CPC, CPA?
A PPC Specialist, under the supervision of your Account Manager, will analyse your chosen ad groups, identifying any strong and weak points and developing recommendations on how you can improve performance going forwards. The audit includes:
- identification of strong and weak points of each ad group
- match type analysis – whether your keywords are optimised for a higher quality score
- identification of missed impressions or clicks due to budget or rank
- analysis of site links in terms of relevance and performance
- review of any cannibalisation between keywords in each ad groups
- ad optimisation recommendations – whether there are any ads that you should pause due to poor performance to allow other ads to have more visibility
- landing page check – whether the landing pages are relevant to each ad group and have the related call-to-action in the ads
Our PPC audit can cover multiple ad groups, across multiple campaigns if necessary.
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for its clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams. Webcertain operates in 44 languages.
- Contact Us