Why should you advertise on Quora?
Quora is a popular question and answer website. On Quora, people can ask questions and get high-quality answers from knowledgeable users. Quora users are a valuable audience – they are significantly more likely than average to have a degree and be a manager.
This makes Quora a beneficial platform for brands to advertise on. By advertising on Quora, you can connect with your target audience and choose from objectives including lead generation, traffic, conversions, brand awareness and app installs. Both display ads and sponsored answers are available.
The success of your Quora advertising campaign is dependent on continuous management and optimisation to ensure objectives are met and maximum ROI is achieved.
We provide a comprehensive campaign management service for your Quora advertising campaigns and will carry out optimisation throughout the month with your KPIs and goals in mind.
The following is included in the management fee:
- changing bids
- setting bid strategies
- changing delivery methods
- changing ad rotation
- adjusting budgets to suit targets
- pausing non-converting ads
- pausing/activating keywords/ads
- ad scheduling
- location targeting
- device bid adjustments
- location bid adjustments
- changing keyword match types
- One report generated by Global Central per month. This data (month-on-month performance summary, campaign performance for the previous month and top performing keywords) is provided for free. However, any written data analysis sits under our service “Paid media monthly performance analysis”.
If our PPC Specialist is required to present the report on a phone call, extra charges apply as specified in the “Paid media monthly performance analysis” service.