Your data is your business; respect it
Google Analytics is a very powerful website analytics tool.
It measures almost everything that happens on your website. It enables you to discover how your users interact with your website, which in turn helps you to make decisions about how well or otherwise your website is performing against your objectives.
However, if your configuration does not match best practice standards, you may not be collecting the right data or clean data.
We will set up a Reporting View for you, in addition to a Test and All Data view per Google's best practice recommendations.
This will include:
- setting up and applying filters to exclude all non-genuine user activity e.g. your own teams
- setting up and applying filters to exclude bots and crawlers, which can create spam visits
- setting up goals
- setting time zone settings
- setting up user access permissions
- ensuring consistency with any existing Views you may have
- advice on channel and campaign naming through UTM coding, to ensure you keep collecting clean and consistent data