- Contact Us
Baidu search marketing training
Do you understand how to use Baidu for maximum effect?
Get bespoke Baidu training, tailored to your needs
Baidu is the largest search engine in China. Understanding how to run PPC and SEO campaigns using Baidu is key for achieving online success in this market. Our experienced trainers will deliver Baidu PPC or SEO training, either via an online training session or at your business location. Each delegate will also receive online access to all training materials through our Webcertain Know-How platform, and a training manual which they can keep and review can also be provided (optional, an additional cost applies).ENQUIRE NOW
Baidu search marketing training can help…
When you want to understand what PPC and/or SEO options Baidu offers.
When you want your digital marketing team to receive up-to-date, high-quality Baidu training.
When you have a new team member who needs to be trained on the basics of Baidu SEO and PPC.
When you want to ensure that your existing staff are completely up-to-date with Baidu's SEO and PPC options.
What is included in the training?
Baidu is the largest search engine in China. Understanding how to run PPC and SEO campaigns using Baidu is key for achieving online success in this market.
Our Baidu training package takes place either online or at your business location. The cost includes preparation and delivery time and, in the case of on-site training, the trainer's travel and accommodation costs within the UK. If training is required in another location outside of the UK, customised pricing will be applied.
Each delegate will receive:
- hands-on training provided by our talented Baidu trainers
- online access to all training materials through our Webcertain Know-How platform
- a training manual which attendees can keep and review (optional)
How it works
Our training process comprises of a series of steps that needs to be followed systematically in order for us to deliver an efficient training programme.
- Step 1: Needs assessment: The first step in our training process focuses on assessing your training needs. This step is completed by you filling in a training needs assessment questionnaire provided by us. It can also be completed during a telephone conversation with our representative. This helps us establish the subject, type and the level of training required, the materials that need to be developed, the overall cost as well as the type of attendee and the delivery method.
- Step 2: Agreeing on the learning objectives: Once the needs are identified, the objectives for the training are established. We need to understand what is expected so that we can track the effectiveness.
- Step 3: Creating an agenda based on the needs and objectives: Based on the first two steps, we will design the training programme, which will include the training structure and an overview of the content.
- Step 4: Agenda to be approved by you.
- Step 5: Designing and developing the training materials: Once the agenda is approved, we will proceed with creating all the offline and online training materials such as presentations, guides, courses, videos, tests and/or workbooks.
- Step 6: Training materials to be approved by you.
- Step 7: Translation of the materials (if needed): All of our materials are created in English. If the required language for the materials is anything other than English, we will proceed with translation.
- Step 8: Implementation of the training programme: Once all of the above is decided, the time for the training is set. The training gets delivered.
- Step 9: Evaluation of the training: After the training session, the attendees are asked to give their feedback in order to assess whether they found it useful or not. Through feedback, we can determine the strong and weak spots, if any, and can rectify them in the next session (if needed). This helps us assess the effectiveness of the service delivered and agree on the next steps.
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for its clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams. Webcertain operates in 44 languages.
- Contact Us