Why is website management important?
Your website is your window to the world, so it's essential that you keep it up-to-date, fix any incorrect content or broken links, and that you maintain consistency across different international versions of your website.
However, we understand that sometimes that can be difficult. You may be too busy to maintain and manage your website, or you may lack the knowledge or in-house resources to do so. That's where Webcertain comes in.
We can provide a wide range of website management services, no matter what country or language your website is targeting, including:
- updating content such as text, images, meta tags and other assets
- investigating and fixing broken links
- checking that events pages are up-to-date
- ensuring consistency across different versions of your website by checking that content is compliant with your style guide
- and any other website management needs
We can work on content management systems (such as WordPress, AEM, Ektron, Episerver, etc.) and on HTML templates.