- Contact Us
Bespoke Google Ads Workshop
Google Ads is Google's advertising platform. Since Google is the most popular search engine in the world, it is essential to understand how to maximise your advertising efforts using this medium.
One of our qualified PPC trainers will prepare and deliver online or offline a bespoke Google Ads workshop that will address the most important areas of the platform for you and your business.
Here’s when Bespoke Google Ads Workshop can help!
When you want to learn more about a specific area of Google Ads advertising.
When you want to refresh your knowledge and hear from the certified Google Ads specialist.
When you want to maximise your PPC advertising efforts.
Google Ads is Google's advertising product.
Since Google is the most popular search engine in the world, it is essential to understand how to maximise your advertising efforts using this medium.
We will prepare and deliver a bespoke Google Ads training workshop for you, using examples that specifically relate to your industry and tailored to the needs of your business.
Our training process comprises a series of steps that need to be followed systematically in order for us to deliver an effective training programme.
- Step 1: Training Needs Assessment - The first step in our training process focuses on assessing the need behind training. This step is completed by the client by filling in a training needs assessment questionnaire provided by Webcertain. It can also be completed during a telephone conversation with our representative. This helps us establish the subject, type and the level of training required, the materials that need to be developed, the overall cost as well as the type of attendee and the delivery method.
- Step 2: Agreeing on the Learning Objectives - once the needs are identified, the objectives for which the training is to be conducted are established. We need to understand what is expected so that we could track the effectiveness.
- Step 3: Creating Agenda Based on the Needs & Objectives - based on the first two steps, Webcertain will design the training programme which will include training structure and overview of the content
- Step 4: Agenda to be Approved by the Client
- Step 5: Designing & Developing Training Materials - once the agenda is approved, Webcertain will proceed with the creation of all the offline and online training materials such as presentation, guides, courses, videos, tests and/or workbooks
- Step 6: Training Materials to be approved by the client
- Step 7: Translation of the materials (if needed) - all of our materials are created in the English language, therefore if the required language for the materials is other than English we need to proceed with the translation
- Step 8: Implementation of the training programme - once all of the above is decided, the time for the training is set along with the trainer who will be conducting the training session and the training gets delivered.
- Step 9: Evaluation of the training - after the training session, the attendees are asked to give their feedback in order to assess whether they found it useful or not. Through feedback, we can determine the strong and weak spots if any and can rectify it in the next session (if needed). The helps us assess the effectiveness of the service delivered and agree on the next steps.
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for its clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams. Webcertain operates in 44 languages.
- Contact Us