Establishing a strong team, clear process and a day-to-day plan are important for any social media campaign.The branching nature of today's global social media can make it increasingly difficult to align social campaigns across the board and to always reflect your company's brand guidelines.
Our campaign planning guide creation service helps to drive brand value and recognition in social media platforms, streamlining the communication style in your profiles per campaign type and the requirements to plan these campaigns according to best practice. Your employees will find it easier to stay consistent with the brand style and create social content for global and local campaigns when they can refer to a single document for social media campaign planning guidance..
We will create a campaign planning framework to streamline the verbal and visual components of your campaigns, offering recommendations on tone of voice, call to actions and unique selling point per campaign type. You will receive a detailed guide designed to maximise your social media efforts, including advice on:
- Campaign assessment guidance
- Standardising campaign types
- Requirements per campaign type (unique selling point, tone of voice, call to actions)
- Guidelines for publishing content (when to post, where to post, how to post
- Social media optimisation (use of hashtags and social keywords)
- Campaign planning examples according to best practiceÂ