- Contact Us
International PPC landing page review
Are your landing pages giving visitors the right impression about your brand?
Get the right message across to your audience
Paid search is highly competitive and can be expensive, so it's important that your landing pages deliver the right message and encourages visitors to interact with your brand. The PPC landing page review will assess the quality of your landing pages, whether they're correctly optimised for the keywords you are bidding on, if the content and imagery on the pages are right for your target personas, and if there are trust signals that would create a connect with users and drive conversions. A native PPC search specialist will audit your landing pages highlighting any issues found and produce recommendations on how to improve your pages to ensure they meet with best practices and help you meet your marketing goals.ENQUIRE NOW
International PPC landing page review can help...
When you need to improve performance on specific paid search landing pages.
When you are looking for ways to improve your overall paid search performance.
When you want to understand best practice for improving user experience.
Why international PPC landing page review?
Your website's landing page is the first visual contact that a customer has with your brand, so it's important that visitors receive a positive experience when they land on your page. With paid search competition intensifying, it's very important that your landing page is clear, concise and it should encourage users to take action, or further explore your brand's website. Your PPC landing page plays such an important part in the effectiveness of your paid search activity, so it is crucial that you follow best practice to ensure that the money you invest into paid search is invested wisely.
Our PPC Landing Page Optimisation Review will review your chosen landing page(s) and present you with important steps that you can take to improve its overall performance.
On completion of the review, our PPC Specialist will present you with the following information:
- Where your landing page meets best practice.
- Where your landing page doesn't meet best practice.
- Examples of best practice used by competitors.
- Examples of what not to do.
- Different techniques that can be used e.g. different registration forms depending on the industry you're in and the services/products offered.
How PPC landing page review works
The process begins by completing a briefing questionnaire with the help of your account manager. The briefing will be visible to all team members involved in creating and delivering the service and is the foundation for all our quality checks.
This gives our specialist a full understanding of your PPC objectives, the landing page(s) you want us to analyse and why, and any issues you are having with your landing page. We will need to know:
- Current PPC activities you are undertaking.
- Which landing page(s) you want us to analyse.
- Any areas you want is to particularly focus on.
- What you are looking to achieve from your paid search activity for the given page.
One of our PPC Specialists, under the supervision of your account manager, will carry out the audit and deliver a PowerPoint presentation with the following findings:
- Assessment of the relevance, usability and best practice elements of your landing page to determine what actions you can take to improve its performance.
- A summary of recommendations for improving the effectiveness of your landing page to help you achieve your marketing goals.
- Examples of best practice that can be implemented on your own landing pages.
*Note: this service covers the analysis of one landing page with comparison to competitors where relevant.
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for its clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams. Webcertain operates in 44 languages.
- Contact Us