Why international PPC competitor landing page review?
A website's landing page is the first visual contact that a customer has with a brand, so it's important that the landing page presents visitors with a positive experience. It should encourage users to further explore the website and engage with the brand. With the competition in paid search constantly intensifying, it is very important that you know what your competitors are doing with their landing pages as this can allow you to detect opportunities for improvement in your landing pages, and highlight areas that aren't being tested by your competitors that could make you stand out from the crowd.
Our PPC Competitor Landing Page Audit will analyse the landing page(s) your competitor(s) are using that are most relevant to your own. The PPC Specialist will analyse your chosen competitor(s) brand, and your own brand to assess the best practices and suggestions for your given market.
On completion of our PPC Competitor Landing Page Audit, you will receive the following information:
- The strategies your competitor is using
- Comparison of their strategies to your own
- Relevancy of landing pages to keywords
- Comparison of keywords used for each landing page
- Changes that can be implemented on your own website
- Suggestions of actions that could be tested on your own landing pages