- Contact Us
Pre publication review on AEM
It is important to check that the content on your webpages is up-to-date and displaying correctly before you publish it. We will review the webpages you instruct us to examine on the development site, checking to see if they conform to your expectations and making notes of what needs changing on each page if any amends are required. Sometimes, we may be able to implement the changes, (such as replacing images or PDFs) if we are provided with the relevant content. However, if content needs to be adapted, then this would be an additional service.
Here’s when Pre publication review on AEM can help!
When you want to review pages before publication to make sure they meet your requirements.
When you want a high volume of updates on a page or on your website.
When you have insufficient resources to conduct a pre-publication conformity review.
When you have insufficient expertise to conduct a pre-publication conformity review.
It is important that the content on your webpages conforms to your expectations and displays correctly.
We will review the webpages you instruct us to examine and identify different factors/components on the page, such as:
- style guide compliance
- missing/broken/incomplete content
- incorrect character counts
- broken links or images
- meta data and content are implemented in the local language
This service will help you to:
- ensure all the components show correctly
- ensure all the content conforms to your expectations
- ensure that assets are up-to-date
- ensure the character counts are appropriate for each section of the page
The process begins by completing a questionnaire to clarify your objectives. This briefing will be visible to all the team members involved with delivering the service and is the foundation of all our quality checks.
We will need to have permission to access and amend the changes identified. A member of our team will conduct the review. They will:
- review the content on each page and make sure it is up-to-date
- make notes of what is required to change/add on each page
- make changes, if applicable
- send notes to your team once the pages have been reviewed
We will send you an Excel file containing all our findings.
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for its clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams. Webcertain operates in 44 languages.
- Contact Us