Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising allows you to direct traffic to your website through text advertisements on all major search engines. As an advertiser, you bid on relevant keywords that trigger your ads based on a user's search term, and you only pay when a user actually clicks on your ad. The greater your bid and the higher the quality of your ad, the higher it will rank on the search results page.
Ad extensions show additional information about your business, increasing the size and visibility of your ads. Ad extensions include sitelink extensions, location extensions, call extensions, app extensions, review extensions, callout extensions and structured snippet extensions.
- Sitelink extensions show links to additional pages of your website and are included underneath your ad text.
- Location extensions show your business address, phone number and a map marker under your ad text.
- Call extensions allow you to include a phone number in the standard ad text that can be tracked. Phone numbers must be verified, domestic numbers only and should have an active voicemail.
- App extensions allow you to link to your mobile/tablet app from your text ad via the headline or link text.
- Review extensions allow you to link to a third-party review of your business with a quote of paraphrase from their review.
- Callout extensions let you include additional text with your search ads that provide detailed information about your business, including additional products and services you offer.
- Structured snippet extensions allow you to describe specific product features, or a range of products or services your business offers.
When you have chosen your specified ad extensions, and one of our native speakers has created the particular extension (sitelinks and callouts), one of our PPC specialists will upload your sitelinks to your indicated search campaigns.