With PPC advertising becoming increasingly more competitive, it is essential to know details such as the strengths and weaknesses of your ad groups so that you know which bits could benefit from improvement, for example your site links or landing pages. It is also vital to ensure that your keywords are optimised not only for your target market but for your target language, with many advertisers falling into the trap of simply translating keywords. Knowing these details about your ad groups can enable you to detect opportunities and improve the overall performance of your PPC activity.
Our PPC Brand Adgroup Audit will identify both strong and weak points in the performance of your chosen brand ad groups in order to increase the overall performance and profitability of your investment in branded keywords.
The audit includes:
- Identification of strong and weak elements of your brand ad group in relation to your goals
- Analysis of any dynamic keyword insertion in your ad text or where this could be implemented
- Identification of ads that are not relevant to your keywords in the ad group
- Ad optimisation recommendations â€“ if there are ads that you should pause due to poor performance to allow other ads to have more visibility
- Any ad text improvements in terms of any USPs that could be incorporated
- Any keyword expansions or bidding opportunities that we can identify