- Contact Us
PPC Text Ad Audit
How do your PPC campaigns stack up against the competition in local markets?
Identify key issues with your local campaigns
Understanding how your international PPC ad texts perform will enable you to detect opportunities and improve the overall success of your PPC activity. A PPC Specialist will conduct an audit to highlight both strong and weak points in your chosen ad texts and provide in-depth recommendations on how you can optimise them to achieve your desired results.ENQUIRE NOW
A multilingual PPC text ad audit can help...
When you want to identify strong and weak points in your chosen ad texts.
When you want to improve the overall performance and efficiency of your international PPC campaign.
When you want to understand what common elements of your ads are performing and those that aren't.
Why conduct an audit?
With paid search becoming increasingly more competitive, it is very important to know how your ad texts are performing, as this can enable you to detect opportunities and improve the overall performance of your international PPC activity.
We will highlight both strong and weak points in your chosen ad texts and will provide in-depth recommendations on how you can optimise them to achieve your desired results. Recommendations could include areas such as improving relevance, calls-to-action and punctuation; using dynamic keyword insertion; and pausing poorly performing ads. This will also help you to plan your budget most effectively.
Following the completion of the audit, you will know:
- how best to optimise your ads to meet your marketing goals and expectations
- the weak points that can easily be fixed in order to improve performance quickly
- what you can improve and optimise going forwards
- what messages are most effective in achieving your paid search goals
How it works
The process begins by completing a briefing questionnaire with your Account Manager to clarify your objectives for the audit. This briefing will be visible to all team members involved with delivering the audit and is the foundation for all our quality checks. We will need a unique email address with which you can grant us read-only access to your account, and we will also need to know:
- which search engine you would like us to carry out the audit on
- which ad texts, specific campaigns or ad groups you'd like us to focus on
- what your goals are for the ad groups – e.g. level of conversions per month, specific CTR, CPC, CPA
A PPC Specialist, under the supervision of your Account Manager, will analyse your chosen ad texts, identifying any strong and weak points and developing recommendations on how you can improve performance going forwards. The audit includes:
- identification of strong and weak ad texts in relation to your goals
- analysis of any dynamic keyword insertion in your ad text or where this could be implemented
- identification of ads that are not relevant to your keywords in the ad group
- ad optimisation recommendations – whether there are any ads that you should pause due to poor performance to allow other ads to have more visibility
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for its clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams. Webcertain operates in 44 languages.
- Contact Us