Online Advertising In South Africa

The Latest Insights from International Online Marketing

Research by PwC has revealed the state of the South African online advertising market. The online advertising market was worth 1.5 billion South African rand last year, equivalent to 94 million US dollars, and it has grown another 15% this year. Revenue generated by mobile advertising dropped, but this has been attributed to a change in measurement tactics rather than an actual decrease in mobile advertising. Indeed, mobile internet penetration is rising rapidly in the country, with 61% of internet traffic in the country already coming from mobile phones. News and media platforms are the most popular publishing medium, accounting for 80% of all advertising spend. Classified ads and social media advertising shared the remaining 20% of advertising spend between them, with Facebook and Twitter being the top 2 platforms for social advertising in the country. 

The Movers And Shakers - Moving And Shaking

Search and discover everything we've reported on certain brands or industry topics. Follow the trends right before your eyes - and in the blink of eye you know.
Select Country

Individual BASIC

Free

Lists,Benchmarks
Not Available
Attendance at Webcertain.TV Connect Events per year
Not Available
Quizzes,eLearning,eLearning Course
2 per month
Access to Webcertain video Tutors.Extra fee applicable
Not Available
Language Guides,How To Guides,Country Guides
2 per month
Video Briefings,Catch Up TV
10 per month
Tools,Webcertain Events
Not Available
Access to Customised courses and Examinations.
Not Available
Subscribe

Individual PREMIUM

£25

per
month
Cancel Anytime
Lists,Benchmarks
Not Available
Attendance at Webcertain.TV Connect Events per year
1 per month
Quizzes,eLearning,eLearning Course
Unlimited
Access to Webcertain video Tutors.Extra fee applicable
Not Available
Language Guides,How To Guides,Country Guides
Unlimited
Video Briefings,Catch Up TV
Unlimited
Tools,Webcertain Events
Unlimited
Access to Customised courses and Examinations.
Not Available
Subscribe

Team GLOBAL

£95

per
month
(up to5 users ) - additional users12.00
Lists,Benchmarks
Unlimited
Attendance at Webcertain.TV Connect Events per year
3 per month
Quizzes,eLearning,eLearning Course
Unlimited
Access to Webcertain video Tutors.Extra fee applicable
Unlimited
Language Guides,How To Guides,Country Guides
Unlimited
Video Briefings,Catch Up TV
Unlimited
Tools,Webcertain Events
Unlimited
Access to Customised courses and Examinations.
Unlimited
Subscribe

Individual PREMIUM Quarterly

£

per
month
Lists,Benchmarks
Unlimited
Attendance at Webcertain.TV Connect Events per year
Unlimited
Quizzes,eLearning,eLearning Course
Unlimited
Access to Webcertain video Tutors.Extra fee applicable
Unlimited
Language Guides,How To Guides,Country Guides
Unlimited
Video Briefings,Catch Up TV
Unlimited
Tools,Webcertain Events
Unlimited
Access to Customised courses and Examinations.
Unlimited
Subscribe