Account Manager APAC
The purpose of the role is to manage a portfolio of strategic key accounts and be responsible for building strong client relationships. It also includes developing account management strategies and plans, coordinating with internal teams to innovate and deliver solutions that are closer to our customers and meet their needs and finally, identifying and pursue opportunities to grow the business.
£27k - £32k
- Promote the company’s mission, vision and values both internally and externally;
- Generate positive exposure and raise awareness for Webcertain through digital media (i.e., social media) or offline channels (i.e., events).
- Participate in and contribute to the company’s marketing efforts.
- Proactively contribute to the development of company systems and process improvements.
Strategy & Analytics Team Responsibilities:
- Submit monthly forecasts for all clients in a timely manner & keep updated with any significant changes.
- Ensure invoicing is done frequently in line with legal agreements signed between the client and Webcertain.
- Proactive creation of case studies and client testimonials to support upselling and business development
- Take the initiative when measuring customer satisfaction for new and legacy clients
Client relationship management & account development:
- Independently manage and nurture client and agency partnerships in order to build and sustain strong relationships, create engagement, accelerate upselling opportunities and boost valuable business referrals.
- Understand the client’s digital strategies and business objectives and seek opportunities to suggest and/or design digital projects to increase customer ROI together with our digital strategists
- Innovate solutions that provide enhanced value for clients and help address their pain points and global responsibility challenges
- Forge relationships with past clients to ensure high departure referral rates and significant cross-selling opportunities.
- Create upselling strategies and client development plans, and drive them through execution to facilitate accounts growth.
- Lead overall client account strategy and engagement plan.
- Proactively promote new Webcertain services to raise sales revenue
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and mini-audits to identify gaps in clients current digital marketing strategies and customise our value proposition to maximise upselling opportunities for business growth.
- Prepare, negotiate and deliver proposals and business contracts
- Demonstrate excellence in full life cycle project management processes and ensure its adherence to Account Management service standards.
- Be accountable for meeting the agreed financial KPIs and the company’s business objectives.
- Provide solutions and take corrective actions in problem-solving.
- Ensure services and plans align with the company’s mission, vision and goal statement.
Key Performance Measures:
KPIs for Retaining customers:
- Achieve & maintain high client retention rate (percentage of expiring contract renewals vs. drop-offs)
- Achieve & maintain low customer churn rate (percentage of clients who cancel their contracts or fail to renew them)
- Achieve & maintain a high customer satisfaction score through
KPIs for strengthening relationships:
- Driving referrals to gain new customers
- Outreach engagement to make clients respond to a new service offering or show interest in our wider service portfolio
KPIs for growing revenue:
- Achieve assigned sales targets and meets expectations for profitability
- Customer Upsell Revenue – obtain revenue via upselling
- Contract Extension Revenue – obtain revenue from contract extensions
- Customer Referral Revenue – obtain revenue from client referrals
Skills and Competences required in the role:
- Ability to fluently write and speak in English as well as Chinese, Japanese or Korean
- Min 2 years of experience in a digital agency environment
- Knowledge of various digital search marketing techniques and activities
- Knowledge and understanding of analytics systems, and an ability to interpret data to make informed decisions/recommendations
- Experience with using a variety of tools for digital marketing analyses (e.g. SEO tools, PPC tools, etc.)
- Proven track record of building excellent customer rapport
- Proven track of high client retention rate & referral generation
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage time and schedules across many different projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in pressured or stressful situations
- Excellent consultative communication and presentation skills
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
- Ability to relate to a wide range of people
- Ability to troubleshoot and learn on the fly
- Ability to generate ideas and innovate
- Committed and flexible attitude to the job
- Excellent budgeting skills and ability to handle finances
- Excellent People Management skills
- Fast and accurate computer skills, excellent Excel, Outlook and Power Point skills