Our GlobalToo solution is a method for moving a specific portion of your website to local hosting and managing it remotely. Technically our GlobalToo solution is not pure mirroring (which implies that exact copies are made) because certain aspects can be changed such as footer addresses and the destination of links in the content.
This service is best used when local hosting is desirable but not easy to achieve due to complications surrounding the content management system. With our GlobalToo solution you can enjoy all the benefits of local hosting whilst keeping your existing process of updating and managing your content through your existing CMS exactly as you're doing now.
GlobalToo also provides the following benefits:
- Original content remains as before
- Same content management systems
- Same cluster management techniques
- Moved content is delivered slightly quicker to local users
- Bandwidth on the home cluster is marginally reduced
Our GlobalToo solution pulls in a specific set of URLs from your website to a local server and hosts them there.