- Contact Us
PPC Strategic and Linguistic Audit - Adgroup Level
In order for your PPC campaign to be successful, it is important that you assess its performance to learn what you can improve and that you ensure that it is run in your target language to help your target audience understand your message. We will conduct an audit to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your ad groups and will produce recommendations on what you can improve, covering areas such as your keywords, site links, landing pages and budget. We will also analyse your ads' linguistic elements and produce a report highlighting areas that need improving and suggesting what they should say instead.ENQUIRE NOW
Here’s when PPC Strategic and Linguistic Audit - Adgroup Level can help!
When your PPC campaign needs to be assessed in terms of its linguistic aspects and performance
When the performance of your PPC campaign has not met your expectations
When a translated PPC campaign shows poor performance
It is essential to understand the strengths and weaknesses of your PPC campaign as this will enable you to detect opportunities to improve your performance. It is also important that your ads are in the native language of your target country, as this will ensure that your target audience understand the message you are trying to put across and will hugely increase the chances of them clicking on your ad.
We will analyse your chosen ad groups, identifying any strong and weak points and developing recommendations around those on how you can improve performance going forwards. This audit includes:
- Identification of strong and weak points of each ad group
- Match type analysis – whether your keywords are optimised for a higher quality score
- Identification of missed impressions or clicks due to budget or rank
- Analysis of site links in terms of relevance and performance
- Review of any cannibalisation between keywords in each ad groups
- Ad optimisation recommendations – whether there are any ads that you should pause due to poor performance to allow other ads to have more visibility
- Landing page check – whether the landing pages are relevant to each ad group and have the related call to action in the ads
We will also assess the linguistic aspects of up to 1,000 “elements” of your PPC campaign – such as your keywords, ad texts, ad groups or landing pages – and will provide recommendations for improvements. This service will be carried out by a native speaker of your target language, which will ensure that feedback is accurate and relevant to your target country's culture.
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for its clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams. Webcertain operates in 44 languages.
- Contact Us