- Contact Us
Bespoke SEO Training
In today's digital age, having strong organic search engine rankings is becoming an increasingly important factor for achieving an online success. Our experienced trainers will either deliver an online session or travel to your business to provide SEO training, which will have either generic or international focus. Each delegate will also receive an online access to all training materials through our Webcertain Know-How platform. A training manual which attendees could keep and review can also be prepared (optional, additional cost applies).ENQUIRE NOW
Here’s when Bespoke SEO Training can help!
When you want your SEO team to receive up-to-date, high-quality SEO training
When you want your SEO team’s training to have a generic or international focus
When you have a new team member who needs to be trained in the basics of SEO
When you want to ensure that your existing staff are completely up-to-date with SEO options
When you want to make sure that your business partners are trained in the basics of SEO
In an increasingly digital business world, it is becoming more and more necessary for companies to have a solid understanding of search engine optimisation (SEO).
Our SEO training package takes place either online or at your business location. The cost includes preparation and delivery time and, in case of an on-site training, the trainer's travel and accommodation costs within the UK. If training is required in another location outside of UK, customised pricing will be applied.
Each delegate will receive:
- a hands-on training provided by our talented SEO trainers
- online access to all training materials through our Webcertain Know-How platform
- A training manual which attendees can keep and review (optional)
Our training process comprises of a series of steps that needs to be followed systematically in order for us to deliver an efficient training programme.
- Step 1: Training Needs Assessment - The first step in our training process focuses on assessing the need behind training. This step is completed by the client by filling in a training needs assessment questionnaire provided by Webcertain. It can also be completed during a telephone conversation with our representative. This helps us establish the subject, type and the level of training required, the materials that need to be developed, the overall cost as well as the type of attendee and the delivery method.
- Step 2: Agreeing on the Learning Objectives - once the needs are identified, the objectives for which the training is to be conducted are established. We need to understand what is expected so that we could track the effectiveness.
- Step 3: Creating Agenda Based on the Needs & Objectives - based on the first two steps, Webcertain will design the training programme which will include training structure and overview of the content
- Step 4: Agenda to be Approved by the Client
- Step 5: Designing & Developing Training Materials - once the agenda is approved, Webcertain will proceed with creation of all the offline and online training materials such as presentation, guides, courses, videos, tests and/or workbooks
- Step 6: Training Materials to be approved by the client
- Step 7: Translation of the materials (if needed) - all of our materials are created in English language, therefore if the required language for the materials is other than English we need to proceed with translation
- Step 8: Implementation of the training programme - once all of the above is decided, the time for the training is set along with the trainer who will be conducting the training session and the training gets delivered.
- Step 9: Evaluation of the training - after the training session, the attendees are asked to give their feedback in order to assess whether they found it useful or not. Through feedback, we can determine the strong and weak spots if any, and can rectify it in the next session (if needed). The helps us assess the effectiveness of the service delivered and agree on the next steps.
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for its clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams. Webcertain operates in 44 languages.
- Contact Us