- Contact Us
Bespoke Yandex Online Workshop
Running successful advertising campaigns on Yandex, the largest search engine in Russia, requires solid and up-to-date knowledge. We will provide you with Yandex PPC training via a video call, tailoring it to your specific needs. As well as this video call, you will also receive a PowerPoint presentation summarising the key points and all the necessary templates required to create your own international advertising campaigns.
Here’s when Bespoke Yandex Online Workshop can help!
When you have a new team member who needs to be trained in Yandex PPC.
When you want to ensure that your existing staff are completely up-to-date with Yandex advertising products and best practices.
hen you want your PPC team to receive high-quality training from Yandex official training agency
Whether you have just recruited a new member of staff who is inexperienced in Yandex advertising, or you simply want to ensure that your existing staff have the most up-to-date Yandex advertising knowledge and skill set, high quality training is essential for success.
We have been running international PPC campaigns for over 15 years and are an industry leader in multilingual PPC. We are also the official Yandex Expert and Yandex Master training agency and have run training courses on the subject of Yandex advertising and analytics for over 5 years.
We will provide your staff member with training in Yandex advertising via a video call, based on the agreed-beforehand agenda. The subjects that we cover included but are not restricted to the following:
- Introduction to Managing Campaigns on Yandex Direct
- Yandex Direct and Metrica Accounts Set Up
- Yandex Search Campaign Planning
- Conducting Keyword Research
- Yandex Match Types
- Ads Creation
- Best Practice Optimisation Tips
- Yandex Bidding Strategies
- Yandex Reporting
- Retargeting on Yandex
- Insights into Yandex Metrica
- Setting up Goals and Segments in Yandex Metrica
- Yandex Advertising Network
- Yandex Programmatic Advertising
- Managing Audiences in Yandex Audience
- Yandex Commander
- Yandex Upload Spreadsheet
- Yandex Display Campaigns (CPC and CPM)
- Smart Banner campaigns
- Search Banner campaigns
- Video campaigns
Our training process comprises a series of steps that need to be followed systematically in order for us to deliver an effective training programme.
- Step 1: Training Needs Assessment - The first step in our training process focuses on assessing the need behind training. This step is completed by the client by filling in a training needs assessment questionnaire provided by Webcertain. It can also be completed during a telephone conversation with our representative. This helps us establish the subject, type and the level of training required, the materials that need to be developed, the overall cost as well as the type of attendee and the delivery method.
- Step 2: Agreeing on the Learning Objectives - once the needs are identified, the objectives for which the training is to be conducted are established. We need to understand what is expected so that we could track the effectiveness.
- Step 3: Creating Agenda Based on the Needs & Objectives - based on the first two steps, Webcertain will design the training programme which will include training structure and overview of the content
- Step 4: Agenda to be Approved by the Client
- Step 5: Designing & Developing Training Materials - once the agenda is approved, Webcertain will proceed with the creation of all the offline and online training materials such as presentation, guides, courses, videos, tests and/or workbooks
- Step 6: Training Materials to be approved by the client
- Step 7: Translation of the materials (if needed) - all of our materials are created in the English language, therefore if the required language for the materials is other than English we need to proceed with the translation
- Step 8: Implementation of the training programme - once all of the above is decided, the time for the training is set along with the trainer who will be conducting the training session and the training gets delivered.
- Step 9: Evaluation of the training - after the training session, the attendees are asked to give their feedback in order to assess whether they found it useful or not. Through feedback, we can determine the strong and weak spots if any and can rectify it in the next session (if needed). The helps us assess the effectiveness of the service delivered and agree on the next steps.
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for its clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams. Webcertain operates in 44 languages.
- Contact Us