- Contact Us
International PPC competitor audit
Cut through the noise and stand out from the crowd with quick, reliable competitor insights
Find out what your competitors are up to
Knowing your competitors' marketing activities in local target markets is critical to the success of your brand, and this can vary across markets. Conducting regular PPC competitor audits can help you understand how your competitors are engaging with your shared target audience online and learn from the strengths and weaknesses of their campaigns. We will analyse the competitor(s) of your choosing and compare your current campaign(s) with that of your competitors' to provide a clear, thorough and accurate report to help you optimise your campaign(s). The analysis will cover the performance of keywords, ads, and landing page(s). We will analyse each competitor individually, if you choose more than one.ENQUIRE NOW
An international PPC competitor audit can help...
When you want a thorough understanding of your competitors’ international PPC strategies.
When you want to know what steps to take to improve your own international PPC performance.
When you are launching a PPC campaign in a new market and want to get it up and running quickly and efficiently.
When you want to gain a better understanding of how to engage with your local audience.
Why conduct an international PPC competitor audit?
With PPC advertising becoming increasingly popular and competitive, it is very important to know who your competitors are and what paid search activity they are taking part in, as this can enable you to detect opportunities and improve the overall performance of your PPC activity.
We will analyse the competitor(s) of your choosing and compare your current campaign(s) with your competitors' to provide a clear, thorough and accurate report to help you optimise your campaign(s). The analysis will cover the performance of keywords, ads, and landing page(s). We will analyse each competitor you choose individually, highlighting their strengths and weaknesses compared to your own.
One of our PPC Specialists, under the supervision of your Account Manager, will carry out the audit and deliver a PowerPoint Presentation with their findings.
How it works
The process begins by completing a briefing questionnaire with the help of your Account Manager. The briefing will be visible to all team members involved in delivering the service and is the foundation for all our quality checks. It also gives us a full understanding of your PPC objectives.
We will need to know:
- what current PPC activities you are undertaking
- the competitor(s) you want us to analyse
- the main objective for the audit
In the competitor audit, our PPC Specialist will:
- identify the highest volume/most relevant keywords your competitors are using and compare them to your own to discover the profitable keywords you might be missing
- identify and compare the types of keywords you and your competitor are using
- examine the average positions your competitors' keywords are achieving so that you can compare them to your own
- examine any overlap between competitors' keywords and your own to help you understand the market better
- analyse your competitors' ad copies and compare them with your own to help you improve your ad copies and make them stand out
- analyse and compare your competitors' landing pages to your own to help you optimise your own landing pages and thus improve your overall performance
- highlight the types of calls-to-action used and compare them to your own
- summarise the things that can be learnt from your competitors' campaigns to help improve your own campaign performance
Please note that if there is no evidence of PPC activity, a thorough analysis of the competitor(s) website compared to yours will take place.
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for its clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams. Webcertain operates in 44 languages.
- Contact Us