- Contact Us
Ad Extensions Set Up
Effective PPC ads must clearly present your message and also include additional relevant information that increases the visibility and click-through rate of your ad. Ad extensions are a useful tool in helping your ads gain maximum exposure to your target audience. Our ad extensions set up service will ensure your chosen extensions are added to the specified campaigns helping to increase your overall CTR.ENQUIRE NOW
Here’s when Ad Extensions Set Up can help!
When you want to increase the relevancy of your ad.
When you want to give customers additional information.
When you want to offer customers other possible landing page in your ad.
When you want to improve your PPC ads click-through rate (CTR).
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising allows you to direct traffic to your website through text advertisements on all major search engines. As an advertiser, you bid on relevant keywords that trigger your ads based on a user's search term, and you only pay when a user actually clicks on your ad. The greater your bid and the higher the quality of your ad, the higher it will rank on the search results page.
Ad extensions show additional information about your business, increasing the size and visibility of your ads. Ad extensions include sitelink extensions, location extensions, call extensions, app extensions, review extensions, callout extensions and structured snippet extensions.
- Sitelink extensions show links to additional pages of your website and are included underneath your ad text.
- Location extensions show your business address, phone number and a map marker under your ad text.
- Call extensions allow you to include a phone number in the standard ad text that can be tracked. Phone numbers must be verified, domestic numbers only and should have an active voicemail.
- App extensions allow you to link to your mobile/tablet app from your text ad via the headline or link text.
- Review extensions allow you to link to a third-party review of your business with a quote of paraphrase from their review.
- Callout extensions let you include additional text with your search ads that provide detailed information about your business, including additional products and services you offer.
- Structured snippet extensions allow you to describe specific product features, or a range of products or services your business offers.
When you have chosen your specified ad extensions, and one of our native speakers has created the particular extension (sitelinks and callouts), one of our PPC specialists will upload your sitelinks to your indicated search campaigns.
The process begins by completing a briefing questionnaire with the help of your account manager to clarify your PPC ad objectives and the ad extensions you would like to use. This briefing will be visible to all team members involved with creating and delivering the service and is the foundation for all our quality checks.
After the briefing questions have been answered, one of our native speakers will create any additional text links such as callout extensions and sitelinks. The details of the chosen ad extensions will then be delivered to the PPC specialist who will implement the ad extensions across your specified campaigns.
The performance of your ad extensions will then be monitored to ensure your business needs are being fulfilled.
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for its clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams. Webcertain operates in 44 languages.
- Contact Us