Why should you check the usability of your website?
It is important that your website is user-friendly. If it is not, it is unlikely that the user will successfully navigate your site and complete the task you wish them to complete, whether that is filling out a contact form, downloading a document or buying a product.
We will evaluate your website from a user experience perspective.
This involves a run-through and evaluation of the efficiency and effectiveness of the major user tasks, a heuristic evaluation, and an assessment of best practices in navigation, user interface design, layout, information architecture (IA), nomenclature and labelling, window and panel behaviour, and many other attributes.
A competitor/peer review is designed to give you an understanding of how their websites are performing in comparison to your key competitors/peers, offering an insight into the positives and negatives of each specific peer/competitor website, to aid you in future web design and development decisions.
This qualitative appraisal is presented in an easy-to-understand visual format supported by commentary explaining our reasoning and recommendations.
This appraisal can also be used to research the UX difference between counties, languages, cultures and even personas, so you can fine tune your web prescience for any or all markets (for multiple countries the appraisal may have to be bought per language)
We also provide UX (user experience) consultancy including the following:
- reviewing and responding to emails around UX aspects of your project
- reviewing any project documentation from a UX standpoint
- creating UX designed templates or mock-ups for projects
- help creating UX systems such as design systems, style guides, patten libraries and general UX guidelines
- providing training, from a general UX introduction to helping designers and developers get the most out of current UX best practice
- help with UX project management
- telephone/video calls
- bespoke reporting and preparation
The consultancy aspect is charged at an hourly rate.