- Contact Us
Scaling International Content Marketing London
Scaling International Content is a comprehensive 2 day training programme, digging into the topic of content marketing and providing tips and tactics for developing and sharing quality, relevant content on a global scale. Combining teaching, interactive sessions and practical activities, the course will give delegates the knowledge and skills to effectively implement a content strategy and campaign across multiple markets and languages.ENQUIRE NOW
Here’s when Scaling International Content Marketing London can help!
When you are involved in international online marketing projects
When you want to improve your international content strategy
When you are want to increase your international presence online
There is no getting away from the fact that content is important, and that creating and sharing unique, quality content is essential for online marketing success. However, achieving this in one language is hard enough, so how can you scale a content strategy to cover multiple languages and regions efficiently and effectively?
This course will answer that question by sharing tips, tactics and techniques for generating and distributing great content on a global scale and will provide delegates with actionable insights and practical advice for implementing an international content strategy.
The course combines teaching, group activities and interactive sessions and is run by international web marketing specialists Webcertain. It is a 2 day course run by the International Marketing School, with courses taking place in London.
The course is run over 3 day and each day combines teaching, interactive sessions and activities to ensure you receive practical, actionable and comprehensive training. There is maximum limit of 12 delegates per course and there are numerous opportunities for networking with tutors and fellow delegates.
Day 1 – Global Search Marketing Foundations
- Search engine rivalries - global vs. local search engines (search engine headlines)
- Global opportunities for search marketers - the instant stat pack
- Language families and their implications for international search marketers
- Keyword research vs. keyword translation
- Global seasonality management
- Measuring cultural differences
- Strategic campaign planning tools
Day 2 – Content
- The history, evolution and definition of content marketing
- Summary of content marketing strategy and processes and scaling internationally
- Case study of how a brand maximises their content
- What makes content attractive?
- Measuring the success of content marketing - the metrics
- Does SEO = content marketing? How are they different?
- Copywriting, translation and "transcreation", managing the successful globalisation of marketing content
- Defining all forms of content from text and images to video and functionality
- International content factors - cultural content considerations and how to research them
Day 3 – Distribution and Channels
- Evolving an effective global content marketing strategy - key techniques
- Identifying key distribution influencers
- Leveraging international content marketing in the mobile world
- Shareability - what defines viral content and makes it fly?
- Using social pages to generate content traction
- Psychographics, Facebook amplification and targeting
- Evolving the content marketing strategy for our businesses
- The powerful role of YouTube in international content marketing - why it matters so much?
- Multilingual social - keeping costs under control
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for its clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams. Webcertain operates in 44 languages.
- Contact Us