- Contact Us
Multilingual lead generation and information sharing website
Give your brand an international outlook with a responsive multilingual website
Boost your web presence in multiple countries or languages
This simple and inexpensive website enables you to set up a simple, yet effective, lead generation or information sharing website across a range of countries or languages, managing them from a single content management system. Being responsive, it will ensure your users benefit from the best possible user experience as the website design will automatically optimise to the screen size and orientation of the device. Centrally, you'll have full visibility of all the leads generated and you can choose to share those leads directly with your local distributors or teams.
A multilingual lead generation and information sharing website can help...
When you need to have a web presence in multiple countries or languages.
When you manage you marketing activities centrally and need a simple way manage your web presence in multiple countries or languages.
When you want to have a web presence alongside your local distributors to promote your brand and products.
When you want to control the distribution of leads to distributors.
Why have a multilingual lead generation and information sharing website?
This simple and inexpensive website enables you to set up a simple, yet effective, lead generation or information sharing website across a range of countries or languages, managing them from a single content management system.
Centrally, you'll have full visibility of all the leads generated and you can choose to share those leads directly with your local distributors or teams.
- up to five parent items on the main navigation, each featuring dropdown menus for onward navigation to unlimited child pages
- content pages featuring:
- left-hand vertical menu for navigation to all 'sibling' pages
- central content area – populated using a WYSIWYG editor within the CMS
- right-hand column to display image-based links to relevant/featured products
- product gallery presented as a slider or carousel
- two contact forms – each delivered to fixed email addresses
- site map
- country geo-selector, if appropriate
- search engine-friendly platform
- coding of simple Google Analytics tracking script and 'event' coding on contact form submissions
Content management system:
- secure login for your team
- access to manage content
- add/delete pages
- add/amend/delete meta data
- add/amend/delete page body content text, images and videos
- amend main navigation labels
- amend footer components
- manage user administration
- initial design concept (within framework)
- image sourcing and graphics for framework design
- content production
- content population
- product and other content-based images
- search engine optimisation
- local hosting, which must be purchased from us
- e-commerce plugin – transform your lead generation site into one that generates income directly
- content population – if you have no resource to load your content, send your text and images to us in Word/jpg format.
- registration of relevant local domain(s)
- translation of content
How it works
The process begins by completing a briefing questionnaire to clarify your objectives. This briefing will be visible to all the team members involved with delivering the service and is the foundation for all our quality checks.
We will need you to supply your company logo, which we will upload to the application, which will use your corporate colour scheme.
We will configure the application to meet your requirements and host it on one of our servers in a development environment.
Training will be provided by way of an online user manual.
Once the site is populated, we will migrate to the live server using the domain of your choice.
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for its clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams. Webcertain operates in 44 languages.
- Contact Us