It is essential to understand the strengths and weaknesses of your PPC campaign as this will enable you to detect opportunities to improve your performance. It is also important that your ads are in the native language of your target country, as this will ensure that your target audience understand the message you are trying to put across and will hugely increase the chances of them clicking on your ad.
We will analyse your chosen ad groups, identifying any strong and weak points and developing recommendations around those on how you can improve performance going forwards. This audit includes:
- Identification of strong and weak points of each ad group
- Match type analysis â€“ whether your keywords are optimised for a higher quality score
- Identification of missed impressions or clicks due to budget or rank
- Analysis of site links in terms of relevance and performance
- Review of any cannibalisation between keywords in each ad groups
- Ad optimisation recommendations â€“ whether there are any ads that you should pause due to poor performance to allow other ads to have more visibility
- Landing page check â€“ whether the landing pages are relevant to each ad group and have the related call to action in the ads
We will also assess the linguistic aspects of up to 1,000 â€śelementsâ€ť of your PPC campaign â€“ such as your keywords, ad texts, ad groups or landing pages â€“ and will provide recommendations for improvements. This service will be carried out by a native speaker of your target language, which will ensure that feedback is accurate and relevant to your target country's culture.
Please note this service covers one language only. If you require multiple languages, these must be ordered separately.