- Contact Us
PPC Image Ad Audit
Due to their rich, eye-catching nature, image ads should form an important part of your paid search advertising campaign. Understanding how your PPC image ads perform will enable you to detect opportunities and improve the overall success of your PPC activity. We will conduct an audit to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your image ads and will produce recommendations on what you can improve, covering areas such as your keywords and budget. We will audit as many ads as you order.
Here’s when PPC Image Ad Audit can help!
When you want to identify strong and weak points in your chosen image ads
When you want to improve the overall performance and efficiency of your PPC campaign
Image ads are larger and more eye-catching than their text counterparts, and can also reflect your brand better as you can include your brand logo and colour themes. Understanding how your ad images are performing can enable you to detect opportunities and improve the overall performance of your PPC activity.
Our PPC Image Ad Audit will highlight both strong and weak points in your chosen image ads and will provide in-depth recommendations on how you can optimise them to achieve your desired results. Recommendations could include areas such as improving relevance and pausing poorly performing ads. This will also help you to plan your budget most effectively.
Following the completion of the audit, you will know:
- How best to optimise your ads to meet your marketing goals and expectations.
- The weak points that can easily be fixed in order to improve performance quickly.
- What you can improve and optimise going forwards.
The process begins by completing a briefing questionnaire with your account manager to clarify your objectives for the audit. This briefing will be visible to all the team members involved with delivering the audit and is the foundation for all our quality checks. We will send you a unique email address with which you can grant us read-only access to your account, and we will also need to know:
- Which search engine you would like us to carry out your audit on
- Which image ads, specific campaigns or ad groups you'd like us to focus on
- What your goals are for the ad groups - e.g. level of conversions per month, specific CTR, CPC, CPA?
A PPC specialist, under the supervision of your account manager, will analyse your chosen image ads, identifying any strong and weak points and developing recommendations around those on how you can improve performance going forwards. The audit includes:
- Identification of strong and weak image ads in relation to your goals
- Analysis of any call to actions used in the banners
- Identification of ads that are not relevant to the theme of their ad group
- Ad optimisation recommendations
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for its clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams. Webcertain operates in 44 languages.
- Contact Us