Most South Korean Mobile Advertising Is Through Apps

The Latest Insights from International Online Marketing

A study by Researchad has found that the majority of mobile advertising done in South Korea is through apps. The research found that 59% of mobile display advertising in the country was in apps, with the remaining 41% of mobile display ads being shown on mobile websites. Advertisers in South Korea spent 1.6 billion US dollars on mobile display ads last year. South Korea has one of the most mature smartphone markets in the world, with a penetration rate of over 100%. 

The Movers And Shakers - Moving And Shaking

Search and discover everything we've reported on certain brands or industry topics. Follow the trends right before your eyes - and in the blink of eye you know.
Select Country

Individual BASIC

Free

eLearning,eLearning Course,Quizzes
2 per month
Catch Up TV,Video Briefings
Not Available
Benchmarks,Lists
5 per month
Tools,Webcertain Events
Not Available
Access to Customised courses and Examinations.
Not Available
Country Guides,Language Guides,How To Guides
2 per month
Attendance at Webcertain.TV Connect Events per year
Not Available
Access to Webcertain video Tutors.Extra fee applicable
Not Available
Subscribe

Individual PREMIUM

£25

per
month
Cancel Anytime
eLearning,eLearning Course,Quizzes
Unlimited
Catch Up TV,Video Briefings
Unlimited
Benchmarks,Lists
Not Available
Tools,Webcertain Events
Unlimited
Access to Customised courses and Examinations.
Not Available
Country Guides,Language Guides,How To Guides
Unlimited
Attendance at Webcertain.TV Connect Events per year
1 per month
Access to Webcertain video Tutors.Extra fee applicable
Not Available
Subscribe

Team GLOBAL

£95

per
month
(up to5 users ) - additional users12.00
eLearning,eLearning Course,Quizzes
Unlimited
Catch Up TV,Video Briefings
Unlimited
Benchmarks,Lists
Unlimited
Tools,Webcertain Events
Unlimited
Access to Customised courses and Examinations.
Unlimited
Country Guides,Language Guides,How To Guides
Unlimited
Attendance at Webcertain.TV Connect Events per year
3 per month
Access to Webcertain video Tutors.Extra fee applicable
Unlimited
Subscribe

Individual PREMIUM Quarterly

£

per
month
eLearning,eLearning Course,Quizzes
Unlimited
Catch Up TV,Video Briefings
Unlimited
Benchmarks,Lists
Unlimited
Tools,Webcertain Events
Unlimited
Access to Customised courses and Examinations.
Unlimited
Country Guides,Language Guides,How To Guides
Unlimited
Attendance at Webcertain.TV Connect Events per year
Unlimited
Access to Webcertain video Tutors.Extra fee applicable
Unlimited
Subscribe