Translation Project Coordinator (Localisation)
£19,000 - £22,000 PA
8 December 2019
We are looking for someone passionate about project management and who has a "can do" approach. Experience is welcome; although, full training and support will be provided for our tools and processes.
We will develop you to become an industry expert in managing quality translation projects, identifying opportunities to develop services and processes for our clients and to play a role in the business development by delivering services which exceed client expectations.
- Learn how to plan and accurately monitor the progress of multiple projects
- Identify service opportunities which will support quality deliverables
- Ensure continual development for the team and the business
- Provide ongoing support to linguistic resources
- Create materials to support continual learning and improvements
- Attend events, client meetings, conferences, training sessions
Essential skills and attributes:
- A "can do" attitude
- Good all-round IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Enjoys a fast pace environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong passion to work in the translation & digital marketing sector
- Be highly motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of the team and independently
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Experience & understanding of translation project management processes and CAT tools
- A background as a translator or translation project coordinator
- Good knowledge of Webcertain and the Online Marketing industry
- Can speak and write one of Webcertain's Business Languages to a native level
*This job description is not restrictive or definitive in any way and should be regarded as a guideline to the duties required and may be amended in the light of changing circumstances following consultation with the post holder.
**Whilst your language skills are important to us - your nationality is not and we welcome candidates of all nationalities provided they have the right to work in the UK.
***All applicants must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK.
The benefits of working for us…
Webcertain is committed to providing a variety of benefits for all employees. Ranging from pension contributions and private healthcare to social events and Perkbox membership, Webcertain strives to improve the well-being of its team both at work and outside of the office.
- 24 days annual leave per year
- 2 extra days after one year
- Private pension contributions
- Healthcare/Travel Insurance
- Annual mini health checks
- Free tea, coffee and fruit
- £10 weekly for your lunch
- Sun hours
- Well-being workshops
- Chill-out zone
- Perkbox membership
- ½ day Xmas Shopping
- Free eye test and lenses
- Social events and parties