£9.00 per hour
Webcertain are always looking for Linguistic Assistants who have fluent proficiency in both written and spoken English and who are native level speakers of one of the following Webcertain business languages.
The purpose of the role is to engage in a variety of multilingual Search Marketing projects in the areas of PPC, SEO and Social Media.
*0 Hour Contract (Project Based) - no guaranteed minimum hours.
We will train you to use your native linguistic experience to help with multilingual search marketing projects such as:
- Website optimisation
- Copywriting adverts to be used on the internet (PPC)
- Keyword research
- Writing social copy
- Helping with localisation projects
Essential skills and attributes:
- Intermediate experience of Microsoft Office Word, Excel
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to apply cultural knowledge of your native language to our Search Marketing projects
- Studying linguistics or have an interest in languages