£8.25 per hour
Webcertain are always looking for Linguistic Assistants who have fluent proficiency in both written and spoken English and who are native level speakers of one of the following Webcertain business languages.
The purpose of the role is to engage in a variety of multilingual Search Marketing projects in the areas of PPC, SEO and Social Media.
*0 Hour Contract (Project Based) - no guaranteed minimum hours.
We will train you to use your native linguistic experience to help with multilingual search marketing projects such as:
- Website optimisation
- Copywriting adverts to be used on the internet (PPC)
- Keyword research
- Writing social copy
- Helping with localisation projects
Essential skills and attributes:
- Intermediate experience of Microsoft Office Word, Excel
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to apply cultural knowledge of your native language to our Search Marketing projects
*This job description is not restrictive or definitive in any way and should be regarded as a guideline to the duties required and may be amended in the light of changing circumstances following consultation with the post holder.
**Whilst your language skills are important to us - your nationality is not and we welcome candidates of all nationalities provided they have the right to work in the UK.
***All applicants must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Webcertain’s benefits for linguists:
Webcertain is committed to providing a variety of benefits for all employees.
- Subsidised lunch
- Free Fruit
- Transport costs covered to and from work
- Monthly company social events
- Free car parking
- Covered, secure bicycle storage