International Digital Marketing Trainee
We are always looking for International Digital Marketing Trainees who have native-level proficiency in a Webcertain Business Language.
We will develop your skills and understanding of the core disciplines of international digital marketing, in particular SEO, paid search and social media, by working with different departments at Webcertain.
- You will learn how to deliver high quality deliverables for our clients
- Support different departments in their core tasks
- Execute tasks using relevant tools, platforms and software
- Perform quality checks on deliverables
- Ensure on- time delivery of all work undertaken to meet business and client objectives
- Help document department processes, train and develop the linguistic and resource team
Essential skills and attributes:
- Interested in international digital marketing
- Ability to fluently write and speak English, plus native-level proficiency in an additional Webcertain Business Languages
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload under pressure
- Excellent team player and great attitude
- Fast and accurate IT skills
- Flexible mindset and quick learner
*This job description is not restrictive or definitive in any way and should be regarded as a guideline to the duties required and may be amended in the light of changing circumstances following consultation with the post holder.
**Whilst your language skills are important to us - your nationality is not and we welcome candidates of all nationalities provided they have the right to work in the UK.
***All applicants must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK.
The benefits of working for us…
Webcertain is committed to providing a variety of benefits for all employees. Ranging from pension contributions and private healthcare to social events and Perkbox membership, Webcertain strives to improve the well-being of its team both at work and outside of the office.
- 24 days annual leave per year
- 2 extra days after one year
- Private pension contributions
- Healthcare/Travel Insurance
- Annual mini health checks
- Free tea, coffee and fruit
- £10 weekly for your lunch
- Sun hours
- Well-being workshops
- Chill-out zone
- Perkbox membership
- ½ day Xmas Shopping
- Free eye test and lenses
- Social events and parties