Freelance Webinar Support Team
Hours (variable according to fixed schedule)
India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand
To arrange and oversee the running of scheduled webinars ensuring a
seemless event from start to finish.
- Create a webinar registration site from a template on the webinar platform using content provided. Proofread to ensure accuracy.
- Send a registration email to attendees (also templated) using webinar platform
- Run a practice with the speakers, helping load slides, mp4s, etc. and assist the Campaign Manager on the day with platform support. This would include things like speaker enablement, managing presenter links/preview links, attendee URLs and technical troubleshooting.
- Be present for the practice run and also at the actual webinar to assist where needed.
Essential skills and competencies required in the role:
- Experience of using content management systems e.g. WordPress
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experienced user of digital communication platforms
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good customer service ethos
- Good at solving technical problems
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Interest in web technologies
- Reliable and well organised
- Must be able to clearly communicate (verbal and written) in English.
Desirable skills and competencies required in the role:
- Basic working knowledge of using webinar platforms
- Interest in digital marketing/events/communications
- Experience of working internationally
- Involvement with setting up and delivering webinars
*Whilst your language skills are important to us - your nationality is not and we welcome candidates of all nationalities.
If you know anyone located in the countries listed who would be interested please ask them to send in a CV and a covering letter explaining why they would be suitable for the role and their required hourly rate of pay.
For further details about our Company please see our websiteAPPLY NOW