Digital Marketing Trainee
Digital Marketing Trainee – Japanese, Russian, Chinese, French, Spanish
Webcertain is a digital marketing agency that specialises in helping brands to succeed in international markets. We offer services such as SEO, PPC, social media, translation, copywriting, website development, keyword research and optimisation. We offer these services in multiple languages and on multiple global search engines and social media platforms. www.webcertain.com
Webcertain is always looking for International Digital Marketing Trainees (home based) who have native-level proficiency in a Webcertain Business Language. This is an exciting, flexible role that will see you gain experience by working in multiple departments such as SEO, PPC, social media, and more.
Since your job will be highly flexible and changeable, your responsibilities will differ as you move between departments, but could include tasks such as supervising linguists, reviewing work and helping to support the rest of the team with their workload.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly organised and motivated team player who wants to learn more about the exciting, fast-paced world of international digital marketing.
In return, we offer a forward-thinking, evolving company with lots to learn and room to progress.
If you feel that you fit the above description and also have a high standard of written and spoken English, then we would like to hear from you.
This role will develop your skills and understanding of the core disciplines of international digital marketing, in particular SEO, paid search and social media, by working with different departments.
- Deliver high quality deliverables for our clients.
- Support different departments in their core tasks.
- Help document department processes, train and develop the linguistic and resource team.
- Execute tasks using relevant tools, platforms and software and train other team members in using them.
- Perform quality checks on deliverables.
- Ensure on-time delivery of all work undertaken to meet business and client objectives.
- Identify further opportunities to expand the services offered, maintaining a commercial focus at all times, both from a Webcertain and a client perspective.
Essential skills and attributes required:
- Strong understanding of the core disciplines of international digital marketing.
- Producing high quality deliverables for clients with minimal supervision.
- Ability to fluently write and speak English, plus native-level proficiency in one of the required languages.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload under pressure.
- Excellent team player and great attitude.
- Fast and accurate computer skills – Microsoft Office mainly.
- Flexible mindset and quick learner.