Digital Marketing Project Coordinator
£20,000 - £22,000
Webcertain is looking to appoint a Digital Marketing Project Coordinator with SEO focus to join the Linguistic Team. Reporting to and working closely with the Team Leader and General Manager, you must ensure the timely delivery of high quality international digital marketing campaigns.
- Liaising regularly with Account Managers in order to fulfil the demands in Linguistic projects
- Coordinating and prioritising between projects to ensure they are carried out within the deadlines
- Working closely with other Coordinators and Trainees in order to allocate tasks to team member
- Training staff on internal processes and Keyword research tools.
- Ensuring that project statuses are regularly updated within the company’s internal project management system Global Central
- Instructing and supervising linguists to ensure that tasks are carried out correctly and to specification
- Reviewing projects carried out by other staff members to maintain high standards of work and ensure we deliver first class services.
- Creating templates for main Keywords services to ensure the work is delivered according to clients’ requirements
- Keeping guidelines and training materials updated
Essential skills and attributes required:
- Ability to co-ordinate a wide range of tasks within their project scope
- Advanced Word/Excel/MS Office Skills
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Understanding client needs and translating into operational processes
- Working to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise effectively between different projects
- Ability to manage own workload under pressure
- Ability to train, schedule work and supervise other team members
- Strong research mind-set
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Fluent English and spoken and written native level French, Spanish or Russian.
- Flexibility to adapt to business requirements
- Flexibility to adapt to client’s requests
This role also requires fluency in English and French, Spanish or Russian, spoken and written to native level.
*All applicants must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK
**This job description is not restrictive or definitive in any way and should be regarded as a guideline to the duties required and may be amended in the light of changing circumstances following consultation with the post holder.
The benefits of working for us…
Webcertain is committed to providing a variety of benefits for all employees. Ranging from pension contributions and private healthcare to social events and Perkbox membership, Webcertain strives to improve the well-being of its team both at work and outside of the office.
- 24 days annual leave per year
- 2 extra days after one year
- Private pension contributions
- Healthcare/Travel Insurance
- Annual mini health checks
- Free tea, coffee and fruit
- £10 weekly for your lunch
- Sun hours
- Well-being workshops
- Chill-out zone
- Perkbox membership
- ½ day Xmas Shopping
- Free eye test and lenses
- Social events and parties