Business Solutions Executive
£20,000 - £22,500 PA
8 December 2019
We are looking for someone who is passionate about international digital marketing and translation and has a "can do" approach. You don’t need to have any experience in the industries as training will be provided at all stages.
We will develop you so you can play a major role in the company’s growth within the translation and localisation sector. You will be trained on how to build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Learn how to convert leads generated by marketing efforts
- Identify and research new markets in strategic growth sectors
- Qualify the prospects' needs and identify requirements for translation technology solutions
- Identify the decision makers within the prospects’ organisation
- Create presentations and pitch material
- Set up and attend meetings with prospects' decision makers and Webcertain's specialists
- Attend shows, conferences and exhibitions
Essential skills and attributes:
- A "can do" attitude
- Good all-round IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent critical reasoning skills
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
- Enjoys professional social interaction
- Strong passion to work in the digital marketing and translation sector
- Be highly motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of the team and independently
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Experience in Language services (sales or business development related)
- Experience selling a professional service with a proven track record
- Thorough understanding of the translation project management process and of the CAT tools workflow
- A background as a translator or translation project coordinator who has moved into a sales role
- Good knowledge of Webcertain and the Online Marketing industry
- Can speak and write one of Webcertain's Business Languages to a native level
*This job description is not restrictive or definitive in any way and should be regarded as a guideline to the duties required and may be amended in the light of changing circumstances following consultation with the post holder.
**Whilst your language skills are important to us - your nationality is not and we welcome candidates of all nationalities provided they have the right to work in the UK.
***All applicants must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK.
The benefits of working for us…
Webcertain is committed to providing a variety of benefits for all employees. Ranging from pension contributions and private healthcare to social events and Perkbox membership, Webcertain strives to improve the well-being of its team both at work and outside of the office.
- 24 days annual leave per year
- 2 extra days after one year
- Private pension contributions
- Healthcare/Travel Insurance
- Annual mini health checks
- Free tea, coffee and fruit
- £10 weekly for your lunch
- Sun hours
- Well-being workshops
- Chill-out zone
- Perkbox membership
- ½ day Xmas Shopping
- Free eye test and lenses
- Social events and parties